Do you like my blog?

2leep.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First time on my blog "Unblock Blocked Site"? Learn more to Unblock Blocked Site with the help of different software.


Subscribe to blog updates by Email or RSS

Each week you will get news related to the topic of blocked sites unblocking . I promise you, my dear reader! Or you will unsubscribe :-)

Firstly, look at my 7 ways to unblock blocked sites. You will like it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use texttohex to unblock blocked site



Hello, dear readers. I had some issues with my job because of this fa***ing crisis. But I decided to come back to my favorite blog describing ways of blocked sites unblocking.
This issue became more important nowadays because a lot of people all over the world have lost their jobs and they are spending their time in the Internet.

And authorities block access for many sites that may help them to find a new job. How we may call them? F**ing a****les.

Sorry for such an introduction :-)

So, here's a trick:

1) Firstly you have to go to a webpage
http://www.swingnote.com/tools/texttohex.php

2) Replace the text "Say hello to my little friend" with URL of a blocked site that you wish to unblock
3) Click the button "Convert".

4) Copy converted code and put in the browser address area and push "Enter" button.

After that you should see the webpage that you wanted to unblock.

IMPORTANT!!!!!
This trick works only for one webpage, not for whole site. That is why you have to generate each page URL on your blocked site to access it.

As for me, I think this is very useful trick that may help you to access many blocked sites (to be correct - each blocked website page that is blocked)

Unblock blocked site and Enjoy!

No comments: